Again, my show has delivered awesome music. I am always amazed by the music that is on One Tree Hill. This latest song REALLY impresses me a lot, and is "Down" by Jason Walker. The message seems like a sad one, but I really like the lyrics to it!! And my love of Jason Walker's other song "You Fill My Heart" totally made me love this one even more. The harmonies on the chorus are AMAZING!!! But, yeah, I'm still a sucker for the lyrics, so here they are:
I don’t know where I’m at
Never know why it’s coming down, down, do
Not ready to let go
Cause then I'd never know
What I could be missing
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up what I’ve been wishing for.
I shot for the sky
I’m stuck on the ground
So why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall down
I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?
Never know why it’s coming down, down, down.
Oh I am going down, down, down
Can’t find another way around
And I don’t want to hear the sound, of losing what I never found.
I shot for the sky
I’m stuck on the ground
So why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall down
I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?
I never know why it’s coming down, down, down.
I shot for the sky
I’m stuck on the ground
So why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall down
I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?
Oh it’s coming down, down, down.
I feel like even though the lyrics have a sad tone to them... the message I feel like is saying that you shouldn't give up on everything that you want in things... right?? So yeah, there is my bit for the day folks!!
Vouching for Vintage?
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment